Sunday, May 3, 2009

Things to know

I am working on my first mixtape in 10 years should have it posted before months end. I am just torn as to the genre, but I will figure it out. I will make sure to give you all a heads up when it is finally ready.
In the meantime just letting you know I have a few things in the works including X Marks The Spot -West End Edition and Uptown Edition for the folksin the suburbs that have been feeling left out.
The $35.00 tickets for the Hot 97/BET Allstar Celebrity Party are sold out. There will be a limited number of $45.00 tickets available at the end of the week.If you haven't see the promo video yet http://www.phoenixtrack.net/caribana_sunday_2009/

Pop in and check out the up date on the site if you haven't as yet and leave a comment so I know what to work on .It is a beautiful day Get Up Get Out and Do Something
X

No comments:

Post a Comment