Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My 40th ...

Yes I finally claimed it as that birthday and not 20 x 2 that I had originally advertised.
It has been almost 6 months since I turned that age. I spent the day linking pics and going through all the fun things from that night, that I remember. I can honestly say I am neither better or worse, richer or poorer ,happier nor sadder. It just has been another number for me.I have to admit with all the friends that came out and helped put it together it would never have been the best birthday I ever had. Ok maybe a correction is needed, the experience made me richer indeed



X Marks The Spot/Sagittarius Edition

Friday December 05 2008
feat

Starting from Scratch
( Amnesia ,Sweet Tears , Flow 93.5, Globe-radio.com)

Carl Allen
(Twilight Zone,Rockit, Sunshine Sounds,CKLN 88.1)

Pplus
(Originals ,Funk My Soul,Flow 93.5)

Jason Chambers
( Amnesia, 5 Mics, Attitude Sound Crew, FLOW 93.5)

Playing the best in Hip-hop,old school, RnB and House

Inside

EMPIRE LOUNGE
50 Cumberland St.
Yorkville, Toronto
(1 block north of Yonge & Bloor)
Doors Open @ 10pm until 2:00

Hosted by
John P Edwards
www.jonjay.ca
jonjayevents@gmail.com

Celebrating the milestone Birthday (20 x 2) of Neal McFarlane /djxtc

No comments:

Post a Comment